Omega-3 fatty acids must be obtained from the diet and are essential for the production of cellular components including cell membranes. Omega-3 fatty acids also play an important role in regulating inflammatory processes throughout the body through the production of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Inflammatory processes are linked to virtually every disease process, so promoting anti-inflammatory processes has potential benefits in a wide variety of disease states and patient populations. Inadequate dietary intake of Omega-3 fatty acids has the opposite effect and is known to contribute and amplify a number of disease processes.
The “Standard American Diet” (SAD) tends to be high in pro-inflammatory Omega-6 fatty acids and low in the anti-inflammatory Omega-3 fatty acids. Diets such as historical Mediterranean, Asian, and primitive diets have much higher Omega-3 content and are associated with a longer healthier life with lower risk of heart disease, cancer, dementia, and inflammatory conditions. You can increase your daily intake of Omega-3’s by eating more fish, nuts, and seeds and also by incorporating a high purity concentrated omega-3 supplement such as (Pinnaclife/Viniferamine) Omega-3.
- Triglyceride form of Omega-3’s for improved stability and absorption
- Lemon flavored/scented
- Each serving provides 500 mg of DHA and 100 mg of EPA
- High DHA content to help support a healthy brain
- Antioxidant support provided by Olivamine 10® Max, grapevine extract, green tea extract, and curcumin
- Responsibly sourced and supplied using sustainable methods
Exceeds European and U.S. EPA purity standards as well of those set by the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN) with PureMax certification to guarantee purity
EPA:DHA ratio is 3:2 as recommended by the American Heart Association
- Take 1 softgel twice daily taken with food. May increase dose as needed and as directed by a physician
- Anti-inflammatory effects may benefit patients with:
- arthritis / joint pain
- heart disease / arteriosclerosis
- eczema / dermatitis
- Omega-3’s are shown to improve myelin formation and neurological development which provide a role in all neurological disorders
- Omega-3’s have positive effects on cholesterol levels, while reducing the inflammation of cholesterol plaques that can lead to clot formation
- Omega-3’s are extremely sensitive to heat and subject to oxidation, therefore always store in a cool dry location and do not use past the expiration date
- Some people may experience “fish burps” when using fish oil supplements. This effect can be reduced by storing the softgels in the refrigerator and taking them with food.